Our tools for control design simplify your own product development, they enhance efficiency and quality. Therefore you may save valuable development time and cost!
Intelligent controller parametrization
ecICP allows a fully automatic, model based control systems design based on measurement data. It does not require specific know-how in control theory.
- transfer functions and controller parameters by one click for MIMO up to 6th order
- from P-controller up to PID-controller or beyond, always with optimal parameters
- control design according to desired transition times (setpoint and disturbances)
- up to state control for time-variant, nonlinear, dead-time MIMO-Systems
- only system data required (measurement data or simulation data)
Embedded controller for your application
ecCST is THE embedded controller for any use case. It is a powerful tool for solving even highly complex feedback-control systems. The controller structure and its respective parameters are determined at runtime.
- flexible, adaptive software controller
- adaptive controller structure according to system dynamics
- independent from number or kind of process variables to be controlled
- feasible for systems with multiple oscillations
- automatic controller switching technology (structure and Parameters)
- eliminates tracking errors for ramp setpoint signals
- parameterization tool ecICP is highly recommended
- simulation environment is recommended
- requires real-time hardware with suitable development environment
Measurement based automated modeling
IDCON nonlinear provides powerful and proven methods for non-linear system identification. Thus it allows an interactive and automatic modeling from measurement data.
- automatic generation of nonlinear models for multi input-multi output systems
- methods proven in use
- easy to learn and easy to use
- only a few input samples are necessary
- robust results, even with noisy data
- MATLAB or Excel
- user model for the system under test
- measurement data from real plant
hydraulic systems, electrical systems, mechanical systems, combustion and diesel engines, and more
Our modular framework allow for deploying your telematics applications on more than just one platform. Changes can be made fast and easily.
Smartphone as Sensor
Platform independent app development
Using smartphones as sensors enables hardware-independent app development for all Android devices. Available built-in sensors, which are of high-quality and reliability, can be directly accessed.
- modular sensor blockset for model based app development
- raw data from GPS receiver
- automatic app Generation
- sensor data online and offline
- MATLAB/Simulink and Embedded Coder from MathWorks
- Samsung GALAXY Android Devices Support from Simulink
Software Telematics Platform
for onboard units and backend solutions
Our Software Telematics Platform helps to efficiently implement telematics applications on mobile devices and on their respective backend system.
- hardware independent telematics modules for mobile devices
- algorithm for highly precise and reliable localization
- automatic generation of geo objects (ISO 17575)
- digital map including update handling
- scalable backend architectures for big data
- MATLAB/Simulink incl. Realtime Workshop and Embedded Coder from MathWorks are highly recommended